Today is National Drink Wine Day……like we needed another excuse to uncork a bottle, right?!
If you’re like me though, sometimes you want something a little different, a little new, maybe a little more exciting. So, read on for 5 fun, classy, and exciting Wine Cocktails.
If you’re planning on incorporating some of these Fabulous wine drinks for an upcoming Girls Night or Bachelorette Party, look no further than our Drink Goods for the perfect drinkware!
Pink Lemonade Fizzy
– 1 bottle White Zinfandel
– 2 cans frozen Pink Lemonade
– 2 cans Lemon-lime Soda See the complete Recipe, courtesy of Patsy from Complete Recipes.
Girls Night In
– 3 oz Moscato
– 1 oz Vanilla Vodka
– 1 oz Strawberry Soda The complete Recipe can be found here, courtesy of Skinny Mom.
Strawberry & Peach Wine Slushies
– 2 ½ c frozen Strawberries
– 2 ½ c frozen Peaches
– 1 ½ c Chardonnay Find this delicious Recipe with just one click. Courtesy of Natalie from a Turtle’s life for me.
Pina Colada Sangria
– 20 oz can Pineapple Juice
– 1 ½ c Coconut Rum
– 2 750 mL Moscato Click Here for this fun twist on a classic, courtesy of Lisa from Wine & Glue.
Red Wine Hot Chocolate (In case you are still feeling the chill of Winter)
– 2/3 c Semisweet Chocolate Chips
– 1 pinch of Salt
– 2 tbsp Sugar
– 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
– ½ c Half & Half
– ½ c Milk
– 2/3 c Red Wine, dry
Click here for this rich Recipe, courtesy of Cassie from Wholefully.
These fun and exciting cocktails are only a sample of what’s out there to change things up, both for National Drink Wine Day and for your next Girls Night or Bachelorette Party! So pick a favorite recipe from our Wine Cocktails Pinterest board, try it out for yourself, then save the recipe for your next party….it doesn’t get much easier (or more fun) than that.