Are you ready to try something different? Or maybe you’re looking for a way to spice up your bachelorette party drinks, but don’t want to break the bank for special ingredients. You’re in luck! Below are 3 different ways to try 3 liquors you probably already have at home. Try any one (or all) of these delicious libations on your next girls night out!
Who doesn’t love a good Vodka martini? I know I do, but for a party I would love to give one of the following drinks a taste. They all sound delicious, and will make for a lively party cocktail!
- Madras – Mix 2 parts Vodka, 4 parts cranberry juice, and 1 part orange juice
- Purple Rain – Mix 1 1/2 parts Vodka, 1 part blue curacao, 1 part cranberry juice, 1 part pineapple juice, and 1 part grendadine. Serve over ice, then dance to the song that’s now in your head.
- Pink Lemonade Vodka Slush – 1 2-liter bottle of Lemon-Lime Soda, 1 12oz can frozen pink lemonade, 1 can sparkling soda, 1 c Vodka. Recipe courtesy of Culinary Hill. Get the recipe here
Ready to heat things up? These drinks will add a kick and warm you up from the inside.
- Hot Pepper – 1 part Fireball, 3 parts Dr. Pepper
- Magic Ball – 1 part Fireball, 1 part Black Magic Rum
- Fiery Mole – 1 part Fireball, 2 parts Ginger Beer, a splash of lime, and a splash of pineapple
Find more exciting twists on Fireball here on our Pinterest board.
I have friends who LOVE tequila! I am not as big a fan, but these drinks sound yummy!!
- Paloma – 1 part Tequila, 1 can grapefruit soda
- Tropical Tequila Punch – 3 C Tequila, 3 C orange juice, 3 C pineapple juice, & the juice of a lemon. This one is great for a party because you won’t be stuck behind the bar!
- Skinny Tequila Squeeze – 1 part club soda, 2 parts pineapple juice, 1 part Tequila, 1 part coconut water, & the juice of 1/4 lime.
Any one of these fabulous cocktails will liven up any party. Of course, if you’re throwing a bachelor or bachelorette party, they’ll serve up nicely in any of our wide variety of cups, goblets, or shot glasses! Shop our drinkware